Saturday 8 March 2014

Stevie Nicks: Style Steal

Crikey! it's been a little while since I was last acquainted with the 'posting' section on Blogger. And how I have missed it. I have had a few very busy months and have found nay time update this blog.. My final year of uni has been bloody mental so far so my dissertation has sadly been prioritised over blogging. Seems time management is not my strong point.. let me just sit and procrastinate now for a good hour or so about how good life would be if I owned Bernards watch.



Awesome. Right, well over Christmas I have had Fleetwood Mac pretty much on repeat on my ipod. I have come to realise that when I grow up I want to be Stevie Nicks and nothing else. But seeing as that is somewhat humanly impossible I have no other choice but to try and be as much like her as I can and hopefully stumble across a magic genie lamp. Probable? not really. So, instead I have decided to include a style steal post about Stevie Nicks as she dresses real nice.



Clockwise from left: Dress Urban Outfitters, Feather necklace Urban Outfitters, Peace necklace Asos, Waterfall skirt Topshop, Lace Sleeve top Warehouse.

 Stevie Nicks is the queen of 70s flared sleeves and draped dresses which have found their way back in to the highstreet recently. She knows how to layer perfectly and how to mix winter colours with warmer summer shades. Right I'm starting to sound like a painter and decorator so I will let some photos I have sourced from google do the talking.




ta ra! x

1 comment:

  1. I miss your posts! I've listed you for a blogger award if you do them! http://sleepwakehope.blogspot.com/p/blog-awards.html xx

    ReplyDelete